miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Autistic Bob died on the toilet



Today is the day the earth will grow its own rust, straight from its bowels. Some distorted rock songs being played a few miles away can be heard. Handcuffs are the new roses. Our spines made of thorns. Don't get upset when you're dick falls, its all part of the process.
More senile screams to let everybody know the night will soon come. No more panic sweats from the soon to be deceased chubby fuckers. The kids don't panic, 'cause the brats already know.
A deaf stunt is the hot item on the list. He walks on the railroad humming a requiem while everybody waves at him. Red forearms colour the horizon. McVoid decides its a great day to play suicide king, except nobody gets along with him.
Poor bastards throwing money at each other, no other use can be found to copper. The more introverted laugh histerically inside their feng shui minimalistic prison cells. It's a waste Mary couldn't be with me today. Nobody to grin at. So I just lean my lean my head on the floor. And wait.



No matter how I tried, I'm never gonna save the world from myself.
Ce la vie they say.

No hay comentarios: