jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Our Silent Knowledge


My brains went liquified.
Happiness can be at hand.

All I wanted was to dismantle my head,
and be left with only heart.

And we've seen so much,
worked so hard,
enjoyed so little.

But you are my silent knowledge,
I'm your bodyguard.
Landscapes for breakfast,
and music night delights.

Craziness that makes sense,
that can't be explained, not for now.

Mind unraveling into light,
colors seething from our eyes.

All I want is to see your face,
so I can understand my mind.

And you are my silent knowledge,
I'll always be your bodyguard.
Never hungry dinning landscapes,
always calm when holding hands.

I can be more than you hoped for,
If you want I'll stay tonight.
Tomorrow will have landscapes for breakfast,
and relish what imagination has done up to know.

No more questions,
'cause hearts by now can understand.
(x2)

No hay comentarios: