sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

Breathe & Breeze



Sitting in the dock,
Watching clouds go by.
It seems I've been here all my life.
But I'm not waiting...

The hole in my stomach,
lets me know
that wherever you are,
you're mine.

The distance that keeps us apart,
the days you didn't smiled into my eyes,
I sit here, knowing the day will come,
and I'm not waiting...

I found you.
Each one walking their path.
We're roads that cross and then tear apart.
Still I found you.

I can't see you right now,
but every gray cloud here today,
has something to do with you,
and they all know we'll meet again.

I stand here,
every afternoon,
knowing each day we're closer,
to the day where you'll find me.
Thinking you,
lost in this crowd.

And I'm not waiting,
I'm not waiting.

I'm just doing what I have to do,
so I'll meet your smile,
(that which feels so deep into me)
one more time.

And I'm not waiting,
I'm not waiting.
I found you, oh,
I found you.

No hay comentarios: