domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010

Moons that claim me


wolf print
wolf pack
territory
cry wolf
claim
declaration of territory
ancestor

Wolf!
Wolf!
They call me.

Wolf!
Wolf!
And this time they're right.

Wolf!
Wolf!
They shout, and I'm out of sight.

Come into my territory,
I could use someone like you around.
Me and my pack, donned with glory,
Groups like these, are not easily found.

Wolf prints engraved
in snow or sand,
hunts with no road,
no company,
traversing the land.

Stare into my eyes.
Honesty is not good intentions,
all it means no lies.

Stroke my fur, feel my spine.
Head and heart can be yours,
but gut remains mine.

Just 'cause I smile,
doesn't mean I don't have fangs.
So don't ask me to bark,
if all I know is to howl.

They want me to play all day,
and that's alright,
But when the moon goes full,
They'll experience my bite.

For a while I can try,
but we know I am what I am,
though I may miss you forever,
Nobody taught me how to cry.

And always remember:
You are what's real,
Now is forever,
In my path you are the only one.
And Wolves don't cry wolf,
Not now, not never.

So don't ask me to bark,
if all I know is to howl. (x4)

You are my only one.
And Wolves don't cry wolf,
Not now, not never. (x2)

No hay comentarios: