jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

¿i?


To my friends:
To those that won't recognize me after the war.
To those that can't afford to buy new dreams, because they're subleting their nightmares.
To those with whom I can only share my past.
To those that chose to drop the anchor in the suburbs.

Let them know I will fight in this war, even knowing that war is always about losing.
Let them know that I don't know shit about currencies, that I'm living the dream.
Let them know they can have my future, that's my present.
Let them know that above the satellite antennas we're floating, aiming for the clouds.

Empowerment is only relevant when we are talking about power.
There are people selling, because there are people buying.
Metal, it doesn't matter if its currencies or bullets, can't be served for breakfast.
And up to now there are no jobs that make a difference and no man alone has achieved anything.
Because its not about jobs, power, currencies nor people walking alone.
It's about a new kind.
Of talking, walking, and shaking hands.
To my friends that forgot about the world they live in.
I can only offer sacrifice.

No hay comentarios: