lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

A horse in my head


Hey!
Hey!

It don't matter if your ma is a saint,
and my dad is a bitch.
It don't show if we fucked last night,
if you hurt my back.

What is real is the park,
the party, the street,
this big cage that holds us near.

So play today!
PLAY TODAY!

Protestant smiles
that I keep in my drawer
next to my bow-ties and my silver watches.
Losing control is so out of style,
and controlling mind thoughts,
well, I don't go that wild.

So I stomp my way out,
not giving a fuck (about).
About you,
And your ma,
about me and myself.

If I'd judge the people I met,
I'd be on death row by now.
So don't question me,
Don't question Mr. Pain.

Mr. Pain! x2

Mr. Pain,
come play today!
Play today!

From where I landed,
I see your funny spot,
and I laugh at myself,
from where I landed.

So come play today! PAIN!
Play today! Pain!
Play Pain! Today!

Play... play... play...x3

No hay comentarios: