lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

5-1-50




Couldn't tell when it was.
But you stung bad, my only one.
First the words, then the eyes,
at last the smile.

Now, so faraway from each other,
I can't see all of those lovely trademarks,
The freckles in the back, the powerful wink...
But what I miss the most,
Is what I never got to taste.

Someone show me what is real,
Have I lost the floor or not?
If you are not coming back,
Someone tell me so I can go back to insanity.

Life makes it easy to get by,
But sunday afternoons come each week
to remind me you ain't here,
Red, yellow and orange melancholy
That we share by not sharing.

And you came into me,
Now I can't leave.
And I think everyday of you,
And every night I scream!

Now, so faraway from each other,
When everything is in the air
And I am betting on the wind
What I miss the most,
Is what is still a wish.

No hay comentarios: