domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

Everyday



Traveling long hours,
by foot or in your mind.
Distance & time only exist,
when you spin off to the widest orbit.

To think or to believe?
People have such great time doing none.
Ahead of yourself,
And lost to confusion.

But don't hide from yourself.
Don't do that to you.
And please don't do it to me.
'Cause roamers like me,
Need houses like you.

Nights of gold.
Rivers & streets.
Everyday I find more things I find hard to say.
But I your hands tell me words are useless.

Don't hide from yourself.
Run faster than them.
Run without direction.
We can meet by the horizon.
And rest in your smile.

Each day I walk.
Without fear of leaving something behind.
I only carry a picture,
and all I remember are smiles.

Each day I walk,
Through nights of gold and dawns of hope.
And each day I lose fear of not going back.
'Cause I know roamers like me,
Have houses like you.

No hay comentarios: