miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Fun & Games


I've had my good share of fights.
You tell me you had yours.
And right now everything is perfect,
still knowing our fight will come.

I won't ask more questions.
I won't maul my mind.
Not with your morning kisses,
that are born from our good nights.

(bridge)
For you, and me, and us.
Suspense and shackles,
or to fall without disgrace.

(chorus)
So don't go into my head,
better bring me out
before it's all too late.

Don't go and fix my head,
better shoot me, blow my face.

Burn me from the inside,
and save me from the flames.

-

I stand in the spotlight.
I am no one's child again.
I play the game,
not 'cause I like it,
but because I'm good at it.

I pretend I want their taste,
In the darkness I offer smiles,
but the game for me,
is just to fuck with their heads,
and let you know from the strand,
that only you can have me and all my days.

(bridge) x2

Game, set & match.
Every time we escape before the party is over,
we win in no one's game.
Let's go hide in someone's bed.
Let's go hide in someone's bed.

(chorus)

I slowly wait.
I slowly wait.
I laugh at myself.
I laugh as myself.
I slowy wait.
Wait.

No hay comentarios: