jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

Cul-de-Sac



Ext. Ron's porch - Night

- Alive people don't LOSE time damn it.
Time loses alive people.
And time found me.
And it's time I get lost again.

I don't give a shit if you're fat, if you're a junkie, if you have bad taste, if you're a loser, if you love life, if you live for "the cool stuff", if your parents were hippies or yuppies, if you miss your dog, your childhood or that one girl you really cared about. I don't give a shit 'cause nobody ever gave a shit about my stuff more than me.

- Jess...

- Wait! Wait before you keep on blathering about shit you don't know about! Just look at you man. You've been smoking for thirty years, not even liking it. Just because everytime you light up you think you're cool, and you think you're dad, and you think everybody in the room feels that way. How many people have you seen light up a cigarrette that you just don't care about, that you just don't feel nothing for, that you think look pretty bad smoking? Huh?

I don't like being me, with you. I hate myself for saying this, hell I'm even sorry for being this ungrateful. But the truth is I stopped being Jess a long time ago, and there are so many reasons, but the only one that matters is that I like myself better not being Jess, or not being with you. And you don't like me now, I get it. But we can't keep on talking about our favorite Bob Dylan's song forever.

- Well, unfortunately for you my friend, whatever your new name is, you are right. And there's always a price for being right.

- I'm leaving bro. Forever.

- You left twenty years ago, but you were too scared to come here and say goodbye.

No hay comentarios: