viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

what's a mine is mine.



For you were made from dust,
but dust doesn't breaks down.
It piles up and flies.

EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Keep going.
Fasterslowerbiggershorterholiermessierthanyourself.
(Keep pushing into me.)
(Keep tearing the veil.)

'Cause nothing really matters.
Not for enough time.

And the nonsense has its meaning,
for me everytime.

But the truth rewinded
always gets stuck.
Doesn't matter how much you spent.
How much you sold.

It was after we started exchanging toothbrushes,
that you became my favorite soap.
And imperfect became fine,
when your face turned into my only mirror.

In this beheaded body of similarities and difficulties
that I'm always trying to rocket through,
I found what I wasn't looking packed in the form of you.

If you don't change lanes you'll never feel the crash,
and crashes is all we are, all we'll ever be.

No hay comentarios: