viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Right now


I could feel optimistic because there's enough time to make things right.
I could feel important because you're reading what I've got to say.
I could feel tormented because there are lies I never wish to confirm again.
I could feel free because I have the chance to believe in my own wishful thoughts.
I could feel bored because my life, like everyone else's, is nothing more than time spent in by a grain of sand.
I could feel curious because there are so many things I still don't know about myself.
I could feel mournful for all the goodbyes I have had to say.
I could feel alive because... I am.
I could feel that I'm dying because... I am.

I have every reason to feel in any way I want.

But that's not how I feel right now.

So feelings don't appear out of nowhere. They are the same as kids at school, each one of them firmly seated in it's desk raising their hand, waiting for their chance to speak out loud.
So it's not 'hey man, how are you feeling?' is 'hey man, right now what is your feeling of choice?'.

No hay comentarios: