domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

Lord Barren

We were all inside the car. The wipers coming back and forth, back and forth. I got to deliberate in my gypsy mind how many forces were moving bodies of water. Water is my favorite element, I must confess, but I trying to be objective I still think it's the most important one. At least for mammals it should be. Whoever thinks it fire is just trying to act cool. Water conditions everything. Water gives and takes away life to e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
"So who the fuck is helping the moon?" I said. Then I chuckled. It was a good question.
She didn't even turn. "Stop it, OK?" Then she touched her forehead to show off her fatigue.
From the back seat. "Hey guys, how much do you think I should pay for a new fridge?"
My sweetheart replied something, a number I guess. All I could hear is the back and forth, back and forth.
I rarely have the conversations I would like to have.

No hay comentarios: